Amino Calcium Chelate
This product is a mixture of 18 various Amino Acids and Calcium Chelate with balanced amounts and proportions which are beneficial in compensation of Calcium deficiency and increase in plant resistance. Calcium compounds in Amino Acids have a high function in farm and garden products, in particular fruits and vegetables.
- Increase in plant resistance to diseases and environmental stress
- Increase in cellular membrane strength
- Reactivation of enzymes effective in protein building
- Increase in fruit firmness and storage facilitation
- Enhancement of fruit ripening
- Prevention and cure of physiologic signs in plants (such as bitter spots, warehouse blisters, etc.)
|Calcium||Total Amino Acids||Free Amino Acids|
Directions for Use
Farming: 4 liters per hectare
Gardens: 5 liters per hectare
Farming: 2 liters per one thousand
Gardens: 1 – 1.5 liters per one thousand
Time of Use:
Farming: Before flowering, fruit formation, fruit growth
Gardens: During vegetative season, during fruit formation, ripening until before harvest
The amount, time and method of use of our products varies based on area climate, plant age, degree of deficiency, and other factors. Consequences of improper use should be borne by the consumer. Remaining fertilizers and agricultural pesticides cause irreparable damage to water, soil and the ecosystem. Therefore, minimum use with the correct method using calibrated instruments is highly recommended.
Mixture with other products
Do not mix with other pesticides and chemical compounds at the time of use. In particular, the product is not mixable with compounds containing copper, sulfur, strong acidic compounds and mineral oils.